See Dubai from the bird’s eye view
A hot air balloon ride will bring unforgettable emotions to your holiday in the UAE. This is a feeling which can’t be compared to any other feeling - a state of being weightless and uncontrolled child’s joy - there are no suitable words to describe the feeling. Would you like to go on an adventure and experience bright emotions? Then go on a hot air balloon flight in the desert at dawn.
Options and prices
A sunrise in the desert is one of the most picturesque phenomena. You will have a wonderful opportunity to admire it from the balloon basket. Pick-up time at hotels is from 3:30 am to 5:30 am, depends on the sunrise time, it changes during the year.
The flight is safe and allowed for children over 5 y.o. The speed of the aerostat can reach up to 300 km/h. The objects below will become smaller and smaller with each second.
The flight will last for about 1 hour. We are going to see the sunrise, as the sun colors the sky and endless sand dunes. You will be taking thousands of amazing photos because the view is truly fascinating. After landing you will enjoy light breakfast.
1. The basket of the hot air balloon can accommodate 12 or 24 people.
2. Pregnant women, children under 5 y.o. and people with spine diseases are not admitted to the flight.
3. You are required to have your passport with you.
Packages and descriptions
1. Cancellations or amendments for non-group bookings (a non-group booking is equal to or less than 4 guests in a single booking):
a. Cancellations made at least 18 hours prior to tour departure: eligible for full refund.
b. Cancellations made under 18 hours prior to tour departure: not eligible for refund.
c. Guests who test positive for Covid-19 and are required to cancel their booking will be eligible for a full refund.
2. Cancellations or amendments for group bookings prior to tour departure (a group is greater than 4 guests in a single booking).
a. Cancellations made 7 to 14 days prior to tour departure: eligible for 50% refund.
b. Cancellations made under 7 days prior to tour departure: not eligible for refund.
3. If you fail to join a tour, join it after departure, or leave it prior to its completion, no refund can be made.
4. We strongly recommend that you take out adequate travel insurance that will cover you in case of unforeseen circumstances that prevent you from joining your scheduled tour. We will be more than happy to provide evidence to your insurance company if you were unable to join us.
5. If a tour is not able to commence due to inclement weather, a full refund or alternate booking date will be offered.
6. No refunds will be given in the circumstances or in the event of any reasonable delay, curtailment or alteration of a trip resulting from any cause including severe weather conditions or mechanical failure. Components of trips are weather dependent and the company cannot be held liable if trip components are not available on the day of travel.