Admire the picturesque Dubai desert at dawn and dusk!
The endless hot desert is the main attraction of the United Arab. It's hard to believe that only 70 years ago there was a completely different life in Dubai and other emirates: people rode camels, traded and spent the night in the desert camps. Far from skyscrapers, tourists, cars and other benefits of civilization, you will see the world from a new perspective. Desert safari is always a real adventure, and a night tour will give even more impressions!
An exciting safari tour includes many entertainments: powerful jeep safari, horse and camel riding, delicious dinner and breakfast, a show program with national dances and music, an overnight stay in a real Bedouin camp and a hot air balloon flight at dawn.
Overnight Safari Tour and Sunrise Balloon Flight
Please note! All desert excursions are conducted in English. Due the period of quarantine restrictions, there is limit for space in the transport. The payment for children under 3 years old is also charged.
Overnight desert safari will allow you to see the desert at different times of the day: at sunset, at night and at sunrise. At sunset, the vast expanses of desert are lit up with a bright orange color and look amazing. The night sky of the desert is strewn with millions of bright stars which cannot be seen in the city because of artificial lighting. And the culmination will be a flight in a balloon and meeting the first rays of the sun.
Packages and descriptions
Once the booking is made and the order is confirmed, the following cancellation fees will apply.
1. Cancellation or modification of bookings for a group of up to 4 people:
a. Cancellations made at least 18 hours before the tour: eligible for a full refund.
b. Cancellation made less than 18 hours before the tour: not refunded.
c. Guests who test positive for Covid-19 and must cancel their booking will be eligible for a full refund.
2. Cancellation or modification of group bookings before the tour (group of more than 4 people in one booking):
a. Cancellation 7-14 days before the tour: eligible for 50% refund.
b. Cancellation less than 7 days before the tour: no refund.
3. If you do not join the tour, join it later, or leave the tour before it is completed, no refunds are available.
4. It is recommended taking out travel insurance. It will cover your expenses in case of unforeseen circumstances which prevent you from joining the planned tour.
5. Refunds are not possible in case of force majeure, including adverse weather conditions or equipment problems. Some entertainments of the tour depend on the weather conditions, and the company is not responsible for the impossibility of their implementation on the day of the trip.