Unusual holiday activity for VIP persons
Dreaming to fly a helicopter? What if we told you that you have a chance to fly over ultra modern city of Dubai, the Persian Gulf and islands? You can’t miss this opportunity as the air trip is the source of unforgettable impressions. We are inviting you to take an incredible air journey around Dubai. It’s a perfect alternative to tiring walks in the megalopolis. An air route will show you a new Dubai!
Dubai is the city of futuristic skyscrapers and modern buildings surrounded by human-made islands. You can admire the grandeur of the second biggest emirate only from a height, and a window of a helicopter will suit perfectly for that.
Packages and prices
The air tours taking off from Atlantis the Palm Jumeirah Island (Helicopter Tour Helipad) - we will have a special permission to enter the island as only the guests of the Atlantis Hotel can freely go there. Also there is helipad at Jumeirah Dubai Police Academy (the Helidubai Jumeirah Heliport).
Then we are going to check in (you need to have your passport with you), go through instructions and weighing. A helicopter can accommodate up to 6 passengers with total weight of 450 kg, so an average weight is 85 kg (during COVID-19 up to 4 passengers).
And finally, we are in the helicopter, putting on the headphones and getting ready for the flight. Taking off! A magnificent panoramic view of Dubai with its skyscrapers and towers is opening up. You will see that Dubai is a megalopolis in the middle of the desert, an impressive combination of super modern roads and overpasses, tall buildings and luxurious villas. We are going to fly over the most recognized Atlantis Hotel, Jumeirah Embankment.
We are going to see in details a real wonder of the world - the Palm Islands and the World archipelago created by a human. We are also going to see the sea port which lies in the basis of economic development of the region. And of course, you won’t be able to take your eyes off the landmarks of the city - the Burj Arab Hotel in the shape of a sail and Burj Khalifa Tower.
The number of the popular sights which you can see during the air tour depends on the duration of the flight. We offer 12,15, 25 minute flights from Atlantis the Palm and 12, 17, 22, 30 and 40 minute flights from Jumeirah Dubai Police Academy. For the most demanding clients individual helicopter flights are available.
Descriptions of the packages
It is possible to cancel your reservation free of charge at least 48 hours before the start of the tour.
Less than 48 hours in advance 50% of booked cost will be charged.
Less than 24 hours in advance 100% of booked cost will be charged.
1. Children over 2 years old and adults with weight not exceeding 85 kg are admitted to the flight (these weight restriction concerns the group flight only). The capacity of the helicopter is 6 people with total weight of 450 kg. However, if the weight of the 6 passengers exceeds 450 kg, they will have to book one more helicopter. Due health and safety standards there are temporary restrictions on the capacity of helicopters - up to 4 people.
2. All the flights and routes depend on the weather and visibility conditions. If the visibility is less than 5000 m, the flights are cancelled.
3. Insurance: every passenger is provided with an insurance according to the local rules of the Civil Aviation Control of the UAE. Each passenger must bring passport and/or ID copy upon check in.
4. If you don’t use the transfer service, please, arrive at the meeting point 45-60 minutes before the arranged time.
5. In the event of poor weather conditions or other external factors out of our reasonable control, the flight may be cancelled at short notice, without any charges being applied to the client. Flights can be re-scheduled as agreed, otherwise a refund will be issued.
Due to security policies, HD camcorders or cameras with telephoto lens greater than 400mm are not permitted to be carried on board the helicopter unless proper written approvals, issued by the Dubai authorities. Casual tourist photography and video is allowed. The Pilot has the final authority.
Passengers are required to adhere to staff instructions and abide to all COVID-19 precautionary measures.
Passengers are to wear protective masks at all times within the heliport premises.
Avoid crowding in the heliport premises & respect social distancing of 1.5m.
All passengers are required to undergo temperature check at the Heliport Entrance prior to entry into the lounge. Tour operator reserves the right to cancel the flight if passengers show any COVID-19 related symptoms.
Helicopter flights are provided by 2 premium providers in Dubai - HeliDubai and Helicopter Tour Dubai.