Meet the sunrise over the endless desert
If you are looking for vivid impressions, we invite you to watch the sunrise in the desert of Ras Al Khaimah. You will rise to a height of 1100–1200 meters in a hot air balloon basket with an experienced pilot on board. During the flight, you will be able to see how the sun rises and floods the desert with its warm rays, turning its dunes into fiery red endless expanses. It will be an incredible sunrise!
The flight duration will be approximately 45 – 60 minutes depending on the weather conditions. Each day offers different views, as we launch from various locations depending on the wind conditions on the day. We may fly past mangroves, the desert and wadis towards the majestic Hajar Mountains, or out towards the coast and back where we will see Marjan Island and the Arabian Sea. Spectacular scenery can be assured from each location. And after the flight, light breakfast awaits you, you can have a tasty meal in the desert and start a new beautiful day!
Photograph and video packages (you can order at the place).
1. There are weight restrictions, please indicate weight when booking.
2. Children over 5 years old are allowed to fly.
3. It is not recommended for pregnant women or persons with limited physical abilities to fly.
4. Pick up service is available only from hotels. If you are not staying at a hotel, you will be able to be picked up from a nearby hotel or central meeting point.
5. Pick up time from hotels is from 4.00 to 5.00 am, may vary depending on the season (sunrise occurs at different times).
6. All flights and routes depend on weather and visibility conditions.
7. Each passenger is insured in accordance with the local regulations of the UAE Civil Aviation Authority.
8. You can use only your phone camera if your phone is switched to airplane mode to make photo and video of the flight.
You can cancel your booking for free not less than 48 hours before the beginning of the event.