panoramic view from 3--meters height
We invite you to take a look at the sights of Dubai by rising to a height of up to 300 meters in a tethered helium balloon. This unusual activity is safe and accessible for guests of any age, located on the island of Palm Jumeirah near the Aquaventure Atlantis water park.
The Dubai Balloon Rise at Atlantis is a great alternative to visiting the observation deck. Before you will open a delightful panorama of the island in the shape of a palm tree, the sparkling skyscrapers of the metropolis and the sea surface of the Persian Gulf in Dubai. This is a helium balloon tethered to the ground, which is different from a hot air balloon. The Dubai Balloon At Atlantis is filled with non-flammable helium and is tethered to the ground via a cable. The balloon will take off and land on the same platform.
6:00-11:00 a.m. and 6:00-11:59 p.m.
1. A flight is 10 minutes. However, there is a mandatory safety briefing before each flight. Depending on the loading, offloading and queue, the whole experience could take longer (usually up to 1 hour).
2. The balloon can go up to 300 meters depending on weather conditions during 10 minutes. The pilot reserves the right to adjust operating flight height depending on adverse weather conditions.
3. Tickets are valid for six months from the original travel date selected.
4. Please note that all balloon flights are weather dependent, and it is allowed to fly only in certain wind conditions. It might look sunny, but the winds could be strong at higher altitudes. Please check the weather forecast for The Dubai Balloon At Atlantis on the day of your experience (we will send the link to check the weather with e-ticket after the payment).
5. This activity is not suitable for pregnancy women.
Tickets are non-refundable. If you could not fly on the selected date, you can use your ticket during next 6 months.