Dubai Marina, Palm Island, the Burj Khalifa, the Burj Al Arab Hotel, Port Rashid, Jumeirah Embankment and the Rub Al Khali desert are the main Dubai sights. Even if you have one free day in Dubai you can see all these places. You just need to go on a combined tour, which includes a sightseeing helicopter ride and evening desert jeep safari.
Dubai looks gorgeous from the height. You can choose 12, 17 or 22 minutes an Airbus helicopter ride and enjoy the views of skyscrapers, the endless sea surface and amazing artificial islands.
After a helicopter ride, you will go on a jeep safari to the Rub Al Khali desert. Here you will see how the Arab nomadic people live - Bedouins, enjoy a dance show and taste dishes of national cuisine. You can choose a package with a dinner at Standard bedouin camp, there are low tables and cushions for sitting on the floor, or at the Premium camp wit VIP dinner. There are fewer visitors than in the standard camp. The dining zone is equipped with traditional tables and chairs (at the standard camp there are low tables and cushions for sitting on the floor).
— Helicopter ride (12, 17 or 22 minutes)
— Transfer from the helipad
— Land Cruiser jeeps safari (20 minutes)
— The opportunity to enjoy the sunset and take excellent photos
— Camels riding
— Henna tattoos
— Entertaining show - oriental dances, belly dance, Tanura dance and lights show
— The opportunity to take photos in national Arab costumes
— Dinner (buffet - barbecue, fruits, national sweets, soft drinks), hookah
— Transfer to hotels in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman
— Transfer to the Heli Dubai Police Academy helipad
— Alcoholic drinks;
— Transfer to Al Maha Resort, Bab al-Shams, Jebel Ali, Investment City, Discovery Garden, Dubai Motor City is not available.
1. Children over 2 years old and passengers weighing no more than 85 kg (if a group flight) are allowed for a helicopter flight. Helicopter capacity is up to 6 passengers with a total weight of no more than 450 kg. However, if the weight of 6 participants exceeds the allowed limit, they will have to pay for an additional helicopter (temporary restrictions for the quarantine period - maximum 4 passengers on board).
2. Pregnant women and disabled people are not allowed for a helicopter flight.
3. All flights, routes depend on weather and visibility conditions. If the visibility is below 5000m, helicopters cannot fly.
4. Insurance: each passenger is insured in accordance with the local regulations of the UAE Civil Aviation Authority. You must bring your passport with you.
5. If you are traveling on your own, please be there 45 minutes before the scheduled flight time. In case of delay, the money will not be refunded.
6. In case of bad weather conditions or other external factors beyond control, the flight can be canceled as soon as possible without charging any fees to the client. The flight schedule can be changed by agreement, otherwise a refund will be issued.
7. Cancellation policy:
Booking cancellation is not possible.
8. Photo and video shooting:
According to the safety policy, HD camcorders or cameras with telephoto lenses over 400mm are not allowed to be transported on board a helicopter without proper written permission issued by the Dubai authorities. Tourist photography and video are allowed. The pilot has the right to refuse video filming.
9. Covid-19 additional information:
Passengers must follow staff instructions and follow all COVID-19 precautions.
Passengers must wear the masks during the flight and while staying on the territory of the helipad.
If the passenger body temperature is high, the flight may be denied.
Helicopter Rides start from the Heli Dubai Police Academy helipad in the Jumeirah district.