air transport from Dubai
The most famous cities of the Arab Emirates Dubai and Abu Dhabi continue growing and developing. As new districts are being built, the city becomes loaded with traffic. The number of cars is increasing every year. Therefore, traffic jams have already become quite common here. The distance between the cities ranges from 46 km to 160 km, depending on the departure point and destination. A car trip can take from 1 to 3 hours. The heaviest traffic on highways is from Thursday evening to Saturday evening - the weekend period in the Emirates.
A private helicopter transfer from Dubai is a great option to solve the heavy traffic problem. Private air charters of the HeliDubai helicopter company are carried out on Airbus AS350 B3 helicopters. These single-engine helicopters are fully adapted for flying in the hot conditions of the Emirates. VIP services and absolute safety of passengers are the main advantages of the company.
If you are in a hurry to an important business meeting from one emirate to another, a helicopter flight will be an excellent option for getting from Dubai to Abu Dhabi quickly and comfortably.
Your flight can start from Dubai Police Helipad in Jumeirah, some hotels in Dubai with helipads or the International Airport in Dubai. In Abu Dhabi, HeliDubai helicopters land at the Emirates Palace's helipad.
Before the flight, you will be sent full information for review and signing of the rules of conduct and safety during the air transfer. The weigh-in will be carried out just before the flight. The capacity of the helicopter is up to 6 passengers with a total weight of no more than 450 kg (according to temporary restrictions for the quarantine period, 4 passengers are accommodated on board).
In addition to the premium transfer, you will get an excellent opportunity to see Dubai and Abu Dhabi from a height. You will see famous landmarks such as the Burj Khalifa, the Dubai waterfront, the artificial Palm Jumeirah Island, the World Islands and many others.
The price includes: individual charter for 4 people by AIRBUS AS350B3 / H125 helicopter from Dubai (Dubai Police Academy) to Abu Dhabi (Emirate Palace hotel), insurance. Transfer fees from other locations are provided upon request.
1. Children over 2 years old are allowed for the flight. Helicopter capacity - up to 6 passengers with a total weight of no more than 450 kg (temporary restrictions for the quarantine period - maximum 4 passengers on board).
2. Helicopter flights are not recommended for pregnant women and persons with physical disabilities.
3. All flights and routes depend on weather and visibility conditions. If the visibility is below 5,000 m, helicopters cannot fly.
4. Insurance: each passenger is insured in accordance with the local regulations of the UAE Civil Aviation Authority. You have to have your passport with you.
5. Baggage: only small hand baggage is allowed. Heavy baggage can be carried by helicopter according to the maximum permissible total weight, or baggage can be transported by road for an additional price.
6.In case of bad weather conditions or other external factors, the flight can be canceled as soon as possible without charging any customer fees. The flight schedule can be changed by agreement, otherwise a refund will be issued.
7. Terms and conditions of cancellation by the client:
72 or more hours - no payment will be charged;
less than 72 hours - 50% of the price will be charged;
less than 48 hours - the full price will be charged.
8. Photo and video shooting:
According to the safety policy, HD camcorders or cameras with telephoto lenses over 400mm are not allowed to be transported on board a helicopter without proper written permission issued by the Dubai authorities. Tourist photography and video are allowed. The pilot has the right to refuse video filming.
9. Additional information on Covid-19:
Passengers must follow staff instructions and all precautions against COVID-19.
Passengers must wear masks during the flight time and while staying on the territory of the helipad.
If a passenger has high body temperature, he might not be admitted on board.
Location of HeliDubai Helipad in Dubai - Dubai Police Academy - Al SufouhAl Sufouh 1 - Jumeirah.