Feel like a sheikh
Helicopter sightseeing tours in Abu Dhabi will unveil majestic views that you'll remember for a lifetime! Soar high and close to Abu Dhabi's landmarks in the most reliable and comfortable helicopters that can accommodate up to 6 people. You can choose to fly in a group with other tourists or arrange a private flight exclusively for your company. Flights are conducted by experienced pilots with extensive experience by Eurocopter EC-130 helicopters.
Through the panoramic windows of the helicopter, you'll be able to see the Corniche coastline, Marina Mall shopping center, Heritage Village, the tallest flagpole in the UAE, the Presidential Palace, Emirates Palace, Sheikh Zayed Mosque, admire the azure lagoons of Al Hudayriat and Al Reeme islands surrounded by mangrove forests, and take a bird's-eye view of the beloved amusement parks on Yas Island.
If you're interested in helicopter flights in Dubai, for more details about the service, please see here.
Get ready for aerial adventures and VIP leisure in Abu Dhabi! You should arrive at the helipad 45 minutes before the flight. Registration (passport is mandatory), briefing, and weighing await you. Headsets with microphones will be provided for comfortable communication with the pilot. Let's take off! The flight duration ranges from 17 to 45 minutes depending on the chosen program. Enjoy – moments like these are unforgettable!
It is possible to cancel your reservation free of charge at least 48 hours before the start of the tour.
Less than 48 hours in advance 50% of booked cost will be charged.
Less than 24 hours in advance 100% of booked cost will be charged.
1. Children over 2 years old and adults with weight not exceeding 85 kg are admitted to the flight (these weight restriction concerns the group flight only). The capacity of the helicopter is 6 people with total weight of 450 kg. However, if the weight of the 6 passengers exceeds 450 kg, they will have to book one more helicopter.
2. All the flights and routes depend on the weather and visibility conditions. If the visibility is less than 5000 m, the flights are cancelled.
3. Insurance: every passenger is provided with an insurance according to the local rules of the Civil Aviation Control of the UAE. Each passenger must bring passport and/or ID copy upon check in.
4. Please, arrive at the meeting point 45 minutes before the arranged time.
5. In the event of poor weather conditions or other external factors out of our reasonable control, the flight may be cancelled at short notice, without any charges being applied to the client. Flights can be re-scheduled as agreed, otherwise a refund will be issued.
Due to security policies, HD camcorders or cameras with telephoto lens greater than 400mm are not permitted to be carried on board the helicopter unless proper written approvals, issued by the Dubai authorities. Casual tourist photography and video is allowed. The Pilot has the final authority.
Helicopter flights are provided from Falcon Aviation Helipad.