Aerial scenic tours
Dubai is the city of futuristic skyscrapers and modern buildings surrounded by human-made islands. You can admire the grandeur of the second biggest emirate only from a height, and a window of a helicopter will suit perfectly for that.
Fly from Helidubai Jumeirah Heliport on an exciting aerial journey over Dubai. This sightseeing tour will forever remain in your memory. Fascinating sights will open before you at a glance - the man-made islands of the Palm Jumeirah, the Archipelago of the World, the most famous skyscrapers Burj Al Arab and Burj Khalifa. Continuing your aerial tour, fly over the amazing beaches of Dubai, Rashid Seaport and more.
The number of the popular sights which you can see during the air tour depends on the duration of the flight. We offer group and private 12, 17, 22 and 40 minute flights from Jumeirah Dubai Police Academy. For the most demanding clients individual (private) helicopter flights are available.
Your air adventure will start from check-in (you need to have your passport with you), go through instructions and weighing. A helicopter can accommodate up to 6 passengers with a total weight of 450 kg, so an average weight is 75 kg (during COVID-19 up to 4 passengers).
Helidubai operates two Italian built helicopters for all corporate and VIP transfer flights. These 4 - 6 passenger, fast twin-engine, luxuriously appointed helicopters offer the ultimate comfort for the discerning client. Leather seating, air conditioning and chilled drinks come as standard.
Thanks to its extremely low vibration levels, the AS350 B3 is an excellent choice for tours, aerial photography, cinema or television missions. Its exceptional lifting capability, high endurance, extended range and fast cruise speed make the AS350 B3 the leader in its class. These aircraft are mainly used for high-performance missions in "high and hot" conditions.
options & descriptions
1. Children over 2 years old and adults with weight not exceeding 85 kg are admitted to the flight (this weight restriction concerns the group flight only). The capacity of the helicopter is 6 people with a total weight of 450 kg. However, if the weight of the 6 passengers exceeds 450 kg, they will have to book one more helicopter. Due to health and safety standards, there are temporary restrictions on the capacity of helicopters - up to 4 people.
2. Pregnant women and disabled people are not recommended to go on a flight.
3. All the flights and routes depending on the weather and visibility conditions. If the visibility is less than 5000 m, the flights are cancelled.
4. Insurance: every passenger is provided with insurance according to the local rules of the Civil Aviation Control of the UAE. Each passenger must bring a passport and/or ID copy upon check-in.
5. If you don’t use the transfer service, please, arrive at the meeting point 45-60 minutes before the arranged time.
6. In the event of poor weather conditions or other external factors out of our reasonable control, the flight may be cancelled at short notice, without any charges being applied to the client. Flights can be re-scheduled as agreed, otherwise, a refund will be issued.
7. Cancellation policy:
over 48 hours in advance - No charges applied;
less than 48 hours in advance 50% of the booked cost will be charged;
less than 24 hours in advance 100% of the booked cost will be charged.
8. Photography and Video Shooting:
Due to security policies, HD camcorders or cameras with telephoto lens greater than 400 mm are not permitted to be carried on board the helicopter unless properly written approvals, issued by the Dubai authorities. Casual tourist photography and video are allowed. The Pilot has the final authority.
9. Additional Information for Covid-19:
Passengers are required to adhere to staff instructions and abide by all COVID-19 precautionary measures.
Passengers are to wear protective masks at all times within the heliport premises.
Avoid crowding in the heliport premises & respect social distancing of 1.5 m.
All passengers are required to undergo a temperature check at the Heliport Entrance prior to entry into the lounge. Tour operator reserves the right to cancel the flight if passengers show any COVID-19 related symptoms.
Pick up/ drop off service in Dubai are provided at an additional cost below (price per car in AED for 2-way transfer):
|Size of group||Dubai (all areas)||Dubai World Central, Jebel-Ali|
|1 - 2 pax||260||350|
|3 - 4 pax||300||380|
|5 - 6 pax||300||410|
Helidubai Jumeirah Heliport is situated at Dubai Police Academy - Al SufouhAl Sufouh 1 - Jumeirah.