Aerial tours with leaving from Atlantis Hotel
Dubai is the city of futuristic skyscrapers and modern buildings surrounded by human-made islands. You can admire the grandeur of the second biggest emirate only from a height, and a window of a helicopter will suit perfectly for that.
Fly from The Palm Island Heliport on an exciting aerial journey over Dubai. This sightseeing tour by Alpha Helicopter Dubai will forever remain in your memory. Fascinating sights will open before you at a glance - the man-made islands of the Palm Jumeirah, the Archipelago of the World, the most famous skyscrapers Burj Al Arab and Burj Khalifa. Continuing your aerial tour, fly over the amazing beaches of Dubai, Rashid Seaport and more.
departure from The Palm Jumeirah Heliport
The number of the popular sights which you can see during the air tour depends on the duration of the flight. We offer group and private 12, 15 and 25 minute flights from The Palm Jumeirah Heliport. For the most demanding clients individual (private) helicopter flights are available.
The air tours taking off from Atlantis the Palm Jumeirah Island, one of the most man-made islands in the UAE, so you will have special permission to enter the island as only the guests of the Atlantis Hotel can freely go there check-in (you need to have your passport with you). Then you will go through instructions and weighing. A helicopter can accommodate up to 6 passengers with a total weight of 450 kg, so an average weight is 75 kg (during COVID-19 up to 4 passengers).
The fleet of well-appointed helicopters ensure you will have an amazing experience and a comfortable trip. Helicopter Dubai Atlantis Tour provides luxury helicopter services with a team of highly experienced pilots, who have extensive background experience in commercial flight operations with thousands of hours of flying time.
options & descriptions
1. Children over 2 years old and adults with weight not exceeding 85 kg are admitted to the flight (these weight restriction concerns the group flight only). The capacity of the helicopter is 6 people with total weight of 450 kg. However, if the weight of the 6 passengers exceeds 450 kg, they will have to book one more helicopter. Due health and safety standards there are temporary restrictions on the capacity of helicopters - up to 4 people.
2. Pregnant women and disabled people are not recommended to go on a flight.
3. All the flights and routes depend on the weather and visibility conditions. If the visibility is less than 5000 m, the flights are cancelled.
4. Insurance: every passenger is provided with an insurance according to the local rules of the Civil Aviation Control of the UAE. Each passenger must bring passport and/or ID copy upon check in.
5. If you don’t use the transfer service, please, arrive at the meeting point 45-60 minutes before the arranged time.
6. In the event of poor weather conditions or other external factors out of our reasonable control, the flight may be cancelled at short notice, without any charges being applied to the client. Flights can be re-scheduled as agreed, otherwise a refund will be issued.
7. Cancellation policy:
over 48 hours in advance - No charges applied;
less than 48 hours in advance 50% of booked cost will be charged;
less than 24 hours in advance 100% of booked cost will be charged.
8. Photography and Video Shooting:
Due to security policies, HD camcorders or cameras with telephoto lens greater than 400mm are not permitted to be carried on board the helicopter unless proper written approvals, issued by the Dubai authorities. Casual tourist photography and video is allowed. The Pilot has the final authority.
9. Additional Information for Covid-19:
Passengers are required to adhere to staff instructions and abide to all COVID-19 precautionary measures.
Passengers are to wear protective masks at all times within the heliport premises.
Avoid crowding in the heliport premises & respect social distancing of 1.5m.
All passengers are required to undergo temperature check at the Heliport Entrance prior to entry into the lounge. Tour operator reserves the right to cancel the flight if passengers show any COVID-19 related symptoms.
Helipad is located at Nassimi Beach Parking, Atlantis Hotel, Palm Jumeirah.