breathtaking 360° panoramic view
Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (828 m), the landmark of Dubai. This is an ultra modern skyscraper rising to the clouds high up in the sky. The building got its fame all over the world due to its height. This is one of the most popular places in the UAE as a fascinating view opens up from there and such height is breathtaking! You can see all the city from there. Burj Khalifa observation deck is a wonderful and absolutely safe way to see Dubai from the bird’s-eye-view.
Burj Khalifa is not only a skyscraper. This is a whole complex with its own infrastructure - well-maintained territory, an artificial lake with dancing fountains, apartments, terraces, offices, shops, and restaurants. 35,000 people can be present in the building at the same time - this is like a whole town! Two observation decks are open on the 124th, 125th and 148th floors each. To get there the guests will use super fast elevators which will take them to the 125th floor in 45 seconds.
Price for admission tickets to Burj Khalifa
The observation deck on the 124th and 125th floors is called At The Top, its height is 425m. You will get up to the 125th floor in less than a minute. The view over the Persian Gulf and the whole city will open up. You can use the telescopes to see the city architecture closer. From the 125th floor, you can go downstairs to an open-air terrace on the 124th floor. There are two types of tickets for visiting At The Top observation deck - at prime-time and at non-prime-time.
The observation deck on the 148th floor at the height of 555 m is called At The Top Sky. It is the tallest in the world and featured in the Guinness Record Book. You will be welcomed with a drink at the top of the tower with a magnificent view of Dubai.
At the top Burj Khalifa entry ticket cost
1. At the ticket offices and speed elevators there may be long lines, so it is better to arrive earlier - not later than 20-30 minutes before your session begins. You will need to get a paper ticket in the ticket office or in a ticket machine. You will be admitted to the session about 10 minutes before the time indicated in your ticket.
2. Try not to choose weekends for your visit. On Fridays and Saturdays there are usually much more people.
3. Food and water is not allowed to Burj Khalifa Tower. The guards will put food and water (if you have any with you) into the locker and give you back when you will be leaving.
4. You can watch the dancing fountain show from the observation deck. The time of the fountain show in Dubai Mall: 13:00 and 13:30 every day except Fridays, and at 13:30 and 14:00 on Fridays.
5. If you have planned your visit to Burj Khalifa in the evening at winter time, please mind that it may be cool, so bring some warm clothes with you, otherwise you might get cold.
1. The booking confirmation is valid only for the specific date and time shown thereon and shall automatically expire upon the lapse of this specific date and time.
2. Bookings can be modified upto 48 hours prior to the visiting date.
3. The lost, damaged, or stolen tickets can not be replaced, refunded or exchanged in any manner.
After the confirmation of your order, you will receive an electronic ticket by e-mail. You will need to change your e-ticket for a paper ticket at the ticket office for already booked tickets. You need to have your passport with you. The ticket office is on the left on the ground floor of Dubai Mall. Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa are the part of one big complex.
By car: Burj Khalifa is at the first junction to Sheikh Zayed Road. Take the first turning to Financial Centre Road (used to be Doha Street). The road to Dubai Mall will be on your right.
By underground: get to Burj Khalifa station. Please mind: walking to At The Top desk at Burj Khalifa from the underground station will take 20 minutes.
You can also visit Burj Khalifa with a Sightseeing Tour of Dubai.