See all of Dubai from the plane window
A seaplane is a turboprop engine plane with fixed chassis. The seaplane take off and lands on water. We offer an unforgettable air trip by seaplane over Dubai. Imagine taking off and landing on the water of Dubai Creek Canal. Never have you experienced such a thrill!
This amazing air machine has 9 seats. Each passenger has access to their own window. So, everyone will have an opportunity to see carefully all the interesting attractions of Dubai. Feel as VIP persons, take your seats in comfortable leather chairs and go on an air adventure.
You will feel the real power and magnificence of Dubai only when go up in the sky. During the 45-minute flight, you are going to see the most popular sights and landmarks of the megalopolis:
- 828 m tall Burj Khalifa - the tallest building in the world;
- the most recognized symbol of Dubai - the Burj Arab Hotel in the shape of a ship sail;
- Jumeirah Embankment and Jebel Ali and Rashid sea ports ;
- two incredible archipelagos of artificial islands - The World Islands and The Palm Islands;
- two incredible archipelagos of artificial islands - The World Islands and The Palm Islands.
The price includes: return transfer from a hotel in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, 45-minute flight, safety instructions, medical insurance.
1. All flights and routes directly depend on the weather and visibility conditions. The altitude is 1500 feet (500 m).
2. The flight by seaplane is not recommended to pregnant women.
3. You need to have your passport with you.