Dubai Self-drive Boat ride
The best view of the famous Dubai sights opens from the waters of the Persian Gulf. Do you want to see Burj Al Arab, Atlantis the Palm closer without crowds of tourists? Go on an exciting trip by self-drive boat Hero OdySea. Enjoy a fascinating 1.5 hour journey along the coastline of Dubai. It is a great opportunity to test yourself as a captain.
HERO boats can accelerate up to 50 km/h! They are safe, comfortable and easy to drive. Choose the Sunset or Signature Boat Tours and go on a thrilling adventure!
options and packages
For the drive of HERO boat you do not need a boat license. HERO captains must be at least 18 years old to drive the boat and HERO passengers must be at least 6 years old.
HERO boats are very safe, sturdy and cannot flip over. They have been professionally designed and built by the professional team in Dubai. As fun as a jetski, but safer, the untippable HERO OdySea boats are for the whole family.
The tour starts from a safety briefing and introducing. You and your passengers will receive life jackets. Instructors will quickly and clearly tell you how to drive the user-friendly HERO boat. Then you will have an opportunity to take a test ride. Once you are ready, you will go on an exciting sea trip in the Persian Gulf following your Guide.
Along the way there will be stops to give you the chance to photograph Dubai’s iconic landmarks and get the perfect Dubai selfie for Instagram. The professional guides will share stories and anecdotes at each stop.
1. Slot's time:
2. HERO captains must be at least 18 years old to drive the boat and HERO passengers must be at least 6 years old.
3. Guests are asked to arrive 15 minutes before tour time.
4. Tour lasts 90 minutes on the water (2 hours total including safety briefing).
5. Maximum 2 people per boat and maximum weight - 225 kg for one boat.
6. Due to health concerns, pregnant women are not permitted.
7. An inflatable safety vest is provided to all guests during the safety briefing.
8. Cancellation policy:
Cancellations or amendments for non-group bookings (a non-group booking is equal to or less than 4 guests in a single booking):
Cancellation or amendments for group bookings prior to tour departure (a group is greater than 4 guests in a single booking):
9. If a tour is not able to commence due to inclement weather, a full refund or alternate booking date will be offered. No refunds will be given in the circumstances or in the event of any delay, curtailment or alteration of a trip resulting from any cause including severe weather conditions or mechanical failure. Components of trips are weather dependent and the Company cannot be held liable if trip components are not available on the day of travel.
The meeting point is the Old Jumeirah Fishing Harbor - Umm Suqeim Jumeirah 3, Fishing Harbour 2.